The resources in this section are written to support patients and the general public to help manage skin and hair conditions.
They are offered as educational material and are not intended to replace medical opinion.
Find below Downloads and Links to Patient Information Leaflets.
- Tablets for Itch & Pain
- Tips for Managing Itch, Abnormal Skin Sensations (Dysaesthesia) & Pain
- Finasteride for women
- Practical tips on soap substitutes & emollients
- JAK inhibitors & Alopecia Areata
- Low dose oral minoxidil (LDOM)
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Platelet Rich Plasma Aftercare
- Low Level Laser Therapy for Hair Loss
- Diphencyprone Contact Immunotherapy for Alopecia Areata
- Diphencyprone Carer’s Instructions
- Dithranol Immunotherapy for Alopecia Areata
- Minoxidil for hair thinning
- Topical Treatments
- Oral Steroids for Severe Skin and Scalp Problems
Hair camouflage / wigs / tattoos
Websites and support groups
Nuffield Haywards Heath
The Montefiore Hospital
2 Montefiore Road,
Hove, East Sussex,